Monday, September 19, 2011

House Of Dereon Hits the London

Last week Friday was not only London Fashion Week. It was also, House Of Dereon UK launch at Selfridges! Yes, you've heard it right, Beyonce and Tina Knowles’ House of Deréon collection, hit Selfridges! The car park was transformed into a glamorous catwalk with the entire decor that goes with it -Music -Celebs and -Seats -Apocalyptic Background -Models in animal print, feather headdresses and tribal make-up. Beyonce and Tina Knowles closed the fabulous and fierce show...









Watch the highlights as well as the exclusive interview of mother and daughter right below!



My Opinion:
The catwalk show looked amazing, but after checking the actual collection available at Selfridges, I thought it wasn't a funny jokes! Plain- tasteless and basic, I mean it looks so cheap!!! Not my cup of tea at all. I mean I love Bee, but fashion wise? my thumbs go down to the down!
Have a look at the >>>> Selfridges House Of Dereon Online Store <<<<


Celebs Present:


Alexandra Burke, Paloma Faith, Eliza Doolittle, Jaime Winstone

Chipmunk and Wretch 32, Rosario Dawson, Grace Woodward

The Saturdays Vanessa and Rochelle, Rachel Stevens and Mr Hudson, Nick Grimshaw, Alannah Weston


2 comments:

  1. Love it on the models but I am not sure about the Selfridges website collection though

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...